Maiden Hair extensions
WEFT EXTENSION TRAINING & EDUCATION
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Designed specifically for Stylists and Apprentices.
We will provide a great Environment where you can learn and share your practice with your fellow salon members.
You can improve your core skills with hair extensions and learn to increase
profitability in your business.
CHOOSE THE OPTION OF NATURAL SEWN IN TRACK OR INVISIBLE
- 3-4 hour one-on-one session
- Suitable for stylists and / or apprentices wishing to learn:
- How to apply hair extensions, the Maiden Hair Extensions Weft application method.
- Two methods including Invisible and regular sewn in.
- This 3-4 hour day session involves both theory and practical components:
- Introduction to Maiden Hair Extensions
- Client consultation - Hair and scalp analysis, Hair preparation
- Recommended products
- Care and maintenance
- Extension placement
- Tools and equipment required for Weft extension application
- Removing Weft extensions safely
- Applying a full head of Weft extensions on model
- Cutting, blending and shaping extensions into client’s natural hair
PURCHASE PRICE $799 ONE ON ONE
EXTRA STAFF MEMBERS $100PP
- LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED ON THE DAY
- Please let us know of any special eating requirements
BONUS FREE PRODUCTS
- Sewing needles ( 5 ) pack
- 1 x Micro beads silicone lined ( 3 colour choices )
- 1 x Weft sewing thread ( 3 colour choices )
- Bamboo Tangle free brush
- Client maintenance information brochures
- 1 x Set of Plyers
- 2 x Threaders
- 2 x Velcro hair grips
- 1 x Cork Block for Needles
- Maiden Hair Extensions Professional Wholesale pricing
- Maiden Hair Extensions Certification
HAIR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF TRAINING
- To book your salon in today
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out more about the course that is best suited to you.
♦ Requirements for Model:
- Trainee to provide own model (If unable to bring a model please let us know, we can arrange one for you)
- Model to have medium length (shoulder) and medium thickness hair.
- Model’s hair to be colour-matched prior to training session
- Education session cost does NOT INCLUDE Maiden Hair Extensions hair extensions used on Model.
- Hair to be purchased at an additional cost
- Model will receive hair extensions at wholesale price.
- Full education session payment to be made when booking
- Once purchased we will contact you to arrange a date for you.
Jessica is a perfectionist at her craft with lots of skill and patience. I was very happy with the Weft training day and every enquiry I had was covered. Would highly recommend.