WEFT EXTENSION TRAINING
Training & Education
Weft Hair Extensions
♦ 3-4 hour one-on-one session
♦ Suitable for stylists and / or apprentices wishing to learn:
▪ How to apply hair extensions, the Maiden Hair Extensions Weft application method.
Two methods including Micro beaded wefts and Sewn in.
This 3-4 hour day session involves both theory and practical components as follows:
▪ Introduction to Maiden Hair Extensions
▪ Client consultation; hair and scalp analysis, hair preparation
▪ Recommended products
▪ Care and maintenance
▪ Extension placement
▪ Tools and equipment required for Weft extension application
▪ Removing Weft extensions safely
▪ Applying a full head of extensions on model
▪ Cutting, blending and shaping extensions into client’s natural hair
▪ One-one-one training session in our salon
▪ Promotional material
▪ Weft starter kit, including:
. Salon hairdressing cape
. Colour ring
. Sewing needles ( 10pack )
. Micro beads silicon lined ( 3 colours )
. Weft sewing thread ( 3 colours )
. Tangle free brush
. Client consultation forms
. Client maintenance information brochure
▪ Maiden Hair Extensions Professional Wholesale pricing – full access
▪ Maiden Hair Extensions Certification
♦ Requirements for Model:
▪ Trainee to provide own model (If unable to bring a model please let us know, We can arrange one for you.
▪ Model to have medium length (shoulder) and medium thickness hair.
▪ Model’s hair to be colour-matched prior to training session
▪ Education session cost does NOT INCLUDE Maiden Hair Extensions hair extensions used on Model.
▪ Hair to be purchased at an additional cost
Model will receive hair extensions 50% off.
▪ Full education session payment to be made when booking
Once purchased we will contact you to arrange a date for you.
- SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED ON THE DAY