PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- We try to ensure that a large range of stock is kept on hand. In the event that we are out of a particular product you have selected, you will be contacted with the expected ETA and your purchase will be placed on back order.
- MHE ( Maiden hair extensions ) does not recommend any one particular 'system' of attachment. We require that the person using our products follows an internationally recognised professional application method and be professionally trained in that method keeping up-to-date with any procedural changes which may arise.
- If you do not wish to pay for this item do not proceed to purchase it. Once you have selected to purchase from MHE, you are obligated by these terms and conditions to pay for it. Customers who fail to pay within 14 days, personal details will be forwarded onto our collection department and will be contacted by a debt collector to finalise your payment. You will also be liable for any fees or charges that may occur in recovering your payment.
- No responsibility will be taken by the supplier for incorrect colouring/cutting/toning or maintenance or application this is a responsibility of the stylist application and in no way reflects our product
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all deliveries within Australia over $200. We use the Australia Post Express Post service. Your order will be delivered within 1-3 business days. For all international orders, we charge a flat fee of AUD $29.95 and delivery should be received with 1-2 weeks.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and exclusive of GST, unless otherwise indicated or the product/service is exempt.
- If your parcel does not arrive within the outlined times highlighted above, please contact us and our friendly team will assist to track your order.
- All hair is sold on the condition that the purchaser thoroughly checks the hair to ensure satisfaction with the quality BEFORE it is applied to the wearer and BEFORE the bands are removed.
- We do not accept returns after the hair has been applied to the new wearer, or if the hair has been removed from the bands. Maiden Hair Extensions are only guaranteed if applied using MHE /Beads/Tubes and application tools.
- From time to time there may be variations in colour baths which are beyond our control - Please check and return if unhappy.
- MHE strongly urges the purchaser not to Dye, Perm, No Excessive Blow-drying and not to use products in or around the hair extensions that contain any form of protein or alcohol.
- Once extensions have been applied it is your obligation to teach your client how to maintain them. If they are not looked after this is not our responsibility and this will not warrant a refund.
- Occasionaly time to time there will be slight differences in clip or bead sizes.
If your products were not purchased directly from Maiden Hair Extensions (e.g. from another salon, third party, or wholesaler), please request your return or replacement from the original place of purchase.
Consumer complaints will not be directly managed by Maiden Hair Extensions unless deemed appropriate and approved by management.
To return a product purchased directly from Maiden Hair Extensions:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is deemed eligible, we will provide you with a returns number and email you a returns form
- Email your completed returns form to Maiden Hair Extensions at email@example.com
- Post the product you are returning, together with your returns form, including returns number to Maiden Hair Extensions, 3 York Rd, Mount Evelyn VIC 3797
- Returns must be posted in original packaging and in suitable resale condition. If you are returning faulty hair extensions, please ensure the extensions are completely dry and neatly plaited
- Return postage is to be paid by the customer unless proven faulty
- On receipt of the returned product, you will be contacted by Maiden Hair Extensions within two (2) business days
- Any testing required will be completed within five (5) business days
- Subject to availability, a replacement product or refund will be processed within seven (7) business days.
Important: Always contact Maiden Hair Extensions before posting a returned product to be replaced or refunded. We cannot accept any returned products without a valid returns number.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not perm.
- Only use semi permanent colours - apply to damp hair.
- Always carry out a test patch on a single hair extension strand to ensure the colour is suitable.
- Goods may be returned if found to be damaged/faulty, MHE should be advised immediately if goods are believed to be faulty. They will be checked upon return and determined if this is the case.
- Any item incorrectly returned as being faulty to MHE will incur a $30.00 Service Fee - Associated delivery costs will also apply.
- All products must be returned in original condition and packaging.
- The return of hair extensions is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended to return using a tracking system as MHE does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- If products are found to be faulty a full credit will be given - No refunds.
If you wish to cancel your transaction please contact us immediately with your order number and cancellation request. Please note, orders are sent on a daily basis. If your order has already been processed and posted, we are unable to cancel your transaction.
Your privacy is important to us. Any information we receive from you via a purchased product or various online forms on this website is only used to handle your immediate enquiry and provide appropriate service to the best of our ability. Your information is never shared, sold or distributed to any third party.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information on visitor patterns for the purpose of improving our website and services. The information gathered from Google Analytics is not used to identify any personal information about visitors.
We also use Google AdWords/Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVES ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say "This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page." Google AdWords/Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
How to Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising: If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords/Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.