Maiden Hair extensions
WEFT EXTENSION TRAINING & EDUCATION
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- 3-4 hour one-on-one session
- Suitable for stylists and / or apprentices wishing to learn:
- How to apply hair extensions, the Maiden Hair Extensions Weft application method.
- Two methods including Micro beaded wefts and Sewn in.
- This 3-4 hour day session involves both theory and practical components:
- Introduction to Maiden Hair Extensions
- Client consultation - Hair and scalp analysis, Hair preparation
- Recommended products
- Care and maintenance
- Extension placement
- Tools and equipment required for Weft extension application
- Removing Weft extensions safely
- Applying a full head of Weft extensions on model
- Cutting, blending and shaping extensions into client’s natural hair
PURCHASE PRICE $799 ONE ON ONE
EXTRA STAFF MEMBERS $100PP
- LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED ON THE DAY
- Please let us know of any special eating requirements
BONUS FREE PRODUCTS
- Sewing needles ( 5 ) pack
- 1 x Micro beads silicone lined ( 3 colour choices )
- 1 x Weft sewing thread ( 3 colour choices )
- Bamboo Tangle free brush
- Client maintenance information brochures
- 1 x Set of Plyers
- 2 x Threaders
- 2 x Velcro hair grips
- 1 x Cork Block for Needles
- Maiden Hair Extensions Professional Wholesale pricing
- Maiden Hair Extensions Certification
HAIR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF TRAINING
- To book your salon in today
- Email us at email@example.com
- To find out more about the course that is best suited to you.
♦ Requirements for Model:
- Trainee to provide own model (If unable to bring a model please let us know, we can arrange one for you)
- Model to have medium length (shoulder) and medium thickness hair.
- Model’s hair to be colour-matched prior to training session
- Education session cost does NOT INCLUDE Maiden Hair Extensions hair extensions used on Model.
- Hair to be purchased at an additional cost
- Model will receive hair extensions at wholesale price.
- Full education session payment to be made when booking
- Once purchased we will contact you to arrange a date for you.
Jessica is a perfectionist at her craft with lots of skill and patience. I was very happy with the Weft training day and every enquiry I had was covered. Would highly recommend.